Fundamental design, engineering graphics, presentation techniques, machine shop practice and material knowledge are courses to build up students’ fundamental design concept. There are also industrial design and design history courses to help students develop their inner power.
This year, students are asked to make design concept into a concrete ideation. Our department also teaches them about art form, color plan and ergonomics knowledge and let them experience the whole complete design process.
In this stage, our department tries to make students’ design ability become mature and teach them how to make a product to fit a mass production’s need. This department also teaches students to consider about relationships between product, environment, human being, and technology and try to let them think of many different aspects to finish a good design.
In this year, students must go through a complete designated topic and follow professor’s suggestion. Overall, they should experience a complete design process from developing design concept to make it become a real product.
- Tunghai University __ Semester Off-campus Internship Institute Evaluation Form
- Contract (English Version) – 1110321
- Off-campus Internship Parental Agreement
- THU Off-Campus Student Internship Proposal
- THU Off-Campus Student Internship Advisor Site Visit Evaluation Form 【Institute Evaluation】
- THU Off-Campus Student Internship Advisor Site Visit Evaluation Form 【Student Evaluation】
- THU Off-Campus Student Internship Evaluation 【for Internship Institution】
- Institute Feedback Survey for THU Intern’s Performance